Tuesday 20 October 2009

Tweet Adder

I have been using Tweet Adder for about a week. So far, I have an incredible story to tell you.

I’m not one of those guys that will try to spam Twitter, or try to get thousands of new followers in just a few days. I enjoy quality, and I try my best to keep my Twitter experience a good one. I’m not testing Twitter, in order to see how I can exploit the system before I get suspended.

I’m only using one account, even though I know that I probably should use several (one for personal stuff, one for business, maybe even one for each of my blogs). So, that being said, I was a little sceptical when I bought Tweet Adder, and I was unsure how I was going to use it, in order not to become yet another spammer.

So, let me tell you how my experience with Tweet Adder have been.

For Windows and Mac

The reason I bought Tweet Adder in the first place, and not one of the other similar Twitter software (like Hummingbird) was due to the fact that I can use Tweet Adder on both a PC and a Mac. This is the first Twitter software I have found that I can use on my MacBook.

Testimonials

Before buying it, I searched google for testimonials. I even asked people on discussion forums what they thought of Tweet Adder. All the information I gathered were great feedback, not one negative response.

How I am using Tweet Adder

The reason I am using Tweet Adder, and the reason I am so incredibly satisfied with this software, is because it’s really easy to find targeted followers. I do it, by first finding targeted people to follow, and when I find the right people to follow, usually, they follow me back.

For instance, I am following people who are interested in Internet Marketing. I have specified that I want to follow people who are using “Internet Marketing” as a keyword in their tweets, and/or as part of their profile (bio) on Twitter. I am also using several other keywords related to my interests.

This is a really powerful feature. I’m only looking for targeted followers.

What I am not using (but could be using)

I am only using Tweet Adder to get targeted followers, but I could also be using the software to send direct messages to all my followers, or send tweets at specific times. Since I live in Norway, I could send tweets while I’m sleeping, and most of my followers are online (they live in the US). It’s a powerful feature, but I haven’t used it yet.

I can also specify Tweet Adder to do some automated tasks every time I log in, or at a specific time every single day. For instance, I could unfollow (as many people as I want) at a specific time, automatic follow users, or automatic send a message to all my followers.

Results

As I wrote earlier, I’ve been using Tweet Adder for about a week. And I am not a spammer, so I’ve just been adding a few followers every single day (instead of hundreds). During a week, I have close to 300 new targeted followers at Twitter. And, I’ve spent no more than 20 minutes during the week to get all the followers. Most of the stuff is done by the pust of a single button.

If I wanted to, I could probably have added an extra thousand followers in a week. To me, 300 new targeted followers a week, is more than enough.